THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

weird~

i don't get why i felt weird today..
i just felt..
suddenly happy..
suddenly not happy..
haha..
maybe because of like what eric said..
pre-exam depression..haha =P

hmm..
i felt like writting blog made me felt like..
it's part of job already..
should i write about ghost story?
to make it interesting??
haha..
it's hard to keep a blog to be as interesting as before..
=P..
please la..
no more fighting and arguments in my blog please.. =D

hopefully tomorrow will be better..
like..
something nuts happening to me..
or..
somthing interesting..
@.@ guess what..
pei rong just told me randomly that she wanted to eat something XD..
hahaha..
then continued by seeing two ladies wearing couple shirt..
made her so interested XD..

so that's all for today..
before i pen off..
send my most warmth regards to every of my friends..
stay happy~ ^^

0 comments: