THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

weird feeling

today my friend told me something.. i don't understand..
since that person is not having the same feeling as i do...
why think so much?
if he felt embarrased n felt that my existance made him got irritated then i know why is he avoiding me..
n couldn't face me..so..eventually i had cause a problem to him..sry for that..but somehow i still don't get it..
why he would acted in different way? n think differently? that's totally weird..
i've been trying my best not to show any sign n like avoiding him in some case.. if that's not enough..i'm really sorry..i'm not in the purpose at all..i'm in the process of withdrawing now..i've tried my best..
n yes..i did it a little..now left..
40%..n i know is a lot more to go..but at least..i have brought back the friendship that suppose to be..
as my teacher said.. u need to work hard or even give up on something to get another thing..

recently...i felt like..i'm not only getting further away from him..but.. even my friends around me..i don't know why..i just found out that i couldn't get into their topic n conversation..n even couldn't get into their world..
and so..i found out i'm getting further apart.. i know my friends trying so hard to pull me back..
but that last for just a second...or a moment..thanks a lot to them..although is just a while or a short period..
i knew they care for me..i knew it..is just ...i don't know how to say...

i can't let my that random friend see this post..he would be scolding me of thinking too much again..

anyhow..on this whole thing..i didn't use brain to intrepret n make conclusion..i used my heart to sense it.. yes...my heart.....

0 comments: