THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, September 16, 2010

happy n yet worry

today was a great day^^ having so much fun at my friend's place...although i'm 38 all the time..
but that's just to make the environment happy only..someone need to act it that way to make them happy..
n so i did it! ^^ they looks happy..so do i..^^
besides..i had continue with my withdrawal progress..n i did it too!!! ^^ now should be only left 20%..
i felt a little relieved..as because..i don't want anyone to feel sad..n unhappy..
so i wanted to make them happy like before..that's why i'm trying my best to make them happy..
as my one of my former schoolmate told me that..'if u wanted to ppl happy,u have to be happy at first'..
it was a vry good phrase to be followed ^^

about the thing that i'm worried was..that fellow suddenly acted so quiet n looks like not in the mood..
maybe he's too tired.. n sleepy..that's my first guess..
but anyway..just wish that our friendsip will not break forever^^

at last i had a relieve feeling for once..without considering on what to do..n how to do..
but he still looks like something had bothering him...i don't know what t do...
but i'll try to ask my friend to talk to him..to let him not to think so much.. sooo..
thank you buddy!!!
love u so much^^
u r the best !! ( u know what to do right?) XD

0 comments: