THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, November 11, 2010

sudden

i got some ideas when i woke up at 7.30am this morning..
and yet..
i forgot what is it now..
how forgetful am i..
maybe will remember later on..

guess what..
my chemistry really blew me away..
failed in a very nice numbers man..
i don't know what else to say..
after what had happened yesterday..
i am totally speechless..
and i just sat there..
and lying on bed till i eventually
fell asleep..

i woke up at 8 something..
and skipped my dinner..
first time in my life don't want to eat for dinner..
i wasn't wanted to wake up at all actually..
but i knew i have to get my applied maths done..
so forced myself to wake up..

ah!! now i remember what i wanted to say..
i sat on sofa in living room today..
and i realized it has been a year i didn't sat on that sofa..
how incredible..
i almost forgot the feel of sitting on the sofa..
that comfortable sofa which i used to sit for like hours without getting up until my mom told so..

i smiled when i was sitting on it this morning while wearing my socks..
suddenly i noticed something..
we actually have been focusing on something..
until forgotten what's the feel around us..
that we used to have..
haha..
i really miss out a lot of things..
but it is all never to late..
try it before you regret..

it is cold everywhere now..
but i hope i can keep your warmth in me..
that's what i kept in me now..
even it only happened just a second..
but i will keep it till my last breath..
never miss out a thing anymore..
because you will really miss it in the end..

0 comments: