THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

miss out

i miss out..two days..
didn't write anything for 2 days..
i was feeling so tired..
and bad mood at the same time..
i just couldn't smile...
i don't know why..

it's raining again..
and one of my friend accompanied me to
walk under the rain..
when we are on our way to cc..

i felt that small rain..
is not enough..at all..
maybe just addicted to the rain...
maybe i just couldn't understand yet..

i was a little more down when my friend said..
"sher nee what are you talking about? don't turn a round la"
during pure maths lecture today..
i knew that he's not on purpose..
but it reminds me of..
what they had said last time..
i really do believe..
once the word exist on you..
the words are going to stick with you forever to them..

what can i say..
keep quiet is the best way to not create any arguments..
i keep telling myself..
stop thinking..

0 comments: