THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, October 17, 2010

do you?

brand new episode..
my friend take it as drama series when reading my blog..
what should i say?
glad? haha..perhaps ^^
TQ for your supports.. XD

one of my tallest friend asked a questioned last two days..
ha asked..
why are u so happy this today?
i answered him by telling him..
i have to keep myself happy..
for what want to keep remember those things..
while he is not going to have the same feeling like i do..
just wanted to be good friend..

i sad..
so what..
i cry..
so what..
i'm not happy..
so what..
i got problem..
so what..
these are not his responsibilty at all..

so i have to learn not to rely..
he's not going to bother anymore..
so why should i keep remembering things that hurt myself..
while he don't even care about it..
so..
stay happy Tan Sher Nee ^^
i support u!! =P

0 comments: