THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Choices

i told my friend i have no choice..

i don't know why that sentence suddenly cross my mind..

no choice..
no hope...
no dissappointment..

no tears..
no sadness..
no heartbreak..

not rational cause problem,
problem cause sadness,
sadness cause heartache,
heartache cause tears rolling down,
tears rolling means care,
care means forever,
but...
reject means annoyed,
reject cause misunderstanding,
misunderstanding cause avoiding,
avoiding cause distance increased,
distance increased cause me...
means nothing...
to you..

I don't want to be nothing to you
Your promises..
I still have it with me
Do you still have it?
because i don't feel it anymore..

will you care when i'm sick?
will you care when i'm alone?
will you care when i'm sad?
will you care when i'm have problem?
will you care anymore?
because i don't feel it anymore..
not any...

0 comments: