THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, September 5, 2010

brand new day

it's been a habit to write my blog nowadays..but not until school reopen..=P
wanted to tell my that particular friend that..i have my own reason n i knew somethg ...
n that's why i chose that way..i admit that it could be wrong..
but i'm not that strong n i'm coward enough to face thw consequences..
i'm afraid once i'm into it..i could get myself out of there...
it's always easy to put in than pull out... as how u learn in physics...
when a force acting on an object is always easier than pulling an object...
although i had dropped that in subject...
but..i still understand that theory..
in short..i'm not brave enough..
past experienced led me to an afraid feel..afraid to lose..afraid of cardio-lysis..
i don't dare to take any risk anymore... i knew that i'm selfish.. but ....
every consequences that happened.. i faced it alone..it's painful....very...painful....

0 comments: