THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, May 14, 2010

when in the audition room!

guess what..after i sang everythg including the english n the mandrin songs
they request me to sing females songs
i was..what? i'm not familiar with any females songs k
i'm more to male side plz
n they trying to list out for me like lady gaga..whitney houston..alicia keys
what i did was..waving my head horizontally
haha
then they asked me to sing 'i love u baby..and if is quite all right..i need u baby'
that song la i don't realy know that song and they sang it to me!
they taught me to sing it
what a nice judge haha^^

lastly they said that my voice is nice but just not too loud
and they said 'i want to hear more'
haha i took that as a compliment
although they asked me to like repeat that song over n over again for like 3 times?

it was a great experience ever! (although i forgot the lyrics) haha
but it is totally different
unlike what i've been through in secondary schools ^^

0 comments: