THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, May 14, 2010

nearly 4got!!

i met my adidas handsome guy 2day..
damn happy..^^
she stil looks cute weh..
yup she is a girl^^
and don't think too much i'm just admired her totally not LEsBIan!^^
how coincidence
by the time me n mun yee walk out of d school
there i met her

she look at me back too
wau..u know that kind of feeling that
at last! she notice u!
haha..
how good if i know her name n which course she is in..
just wanted to get to know her more..

sometimes when i admired someone or i like someone
it doesn't mean that i hav to force him or her to stay with me
able to look at in a far distance
also can make my mouth smile wider than normal days

it is simple if u don't take it too over..
just make it simple for my life ^^
then u can be happy anytime
i believe our happiness can control by our own mind
it's just the matter on how u think abt it

0 comments: