THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, July 24, 2011

friends

it's been while..

i can't barely remember what i wrote for the last time..
haha..it's weird to see me hanging around with a bunch of..
crazy friends..whom i seldom see.. seldom talk...different course..different age..
guess what is fun ^^..these are real fun..which i can't believe that i had miss out throughout my whole year..
what a waste..good friends are hard to find..best friends are hard to be..n crazy friends like you all are meant to be with me ^^..
maybe sometimes you guys made me get annoyed by some jokes..but at times...you guys can really have fun with me..
i've learnt to stop chasing something that not belongs to you..
and what are in their mind are not my concern anymore..
i've learnt to not halt just to look back...we should be bold to keep walking..
the paths are there for you to choose..don't to let the pathways lead u...
keep walking...n start to think of the diverging roads coming to you..
things are hard to see when it's not in front of u..but things will be disappeared when it's not imaging in u..

0 comments: