THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

friendship

today went through another crazy day with a bunch of crazy friends..
had a good laughed XD
then saw him...haha..wanted to go and say hi to him.. but i was thinking it must be odd to do it that way..
especially in front of his friends..
my friend told me this..'i thought he's yours..haha i laughed a while and said..yes he's mine..my best friend' ^^
i don't even know did he still take me as a friend or not XD..
i don't know why i had a feeling that he's trying to avoid me..
whenever chat in fb half way and waited for so long..
he will just appeared offline..maybe he's busy i guessed ^^..
feel like there's many thing to tell him..
but he will just offline..
what can i do..
maybe that's the way he wanted to..
if he wants it in that way..i'm fine with it ^^
i've tried my best to talk..but seems like he doesn't want to..^^
it's okay..maybe i made him feel uncomfortable..who noes....
is good to see him smiling and laughing with his friends..
better than emo-ing right? haha..
is good that i left all the things behind already..
everything.. guessed i have to just focus in my studies only right now..
no more worries ^^..as long as he is happy..then i also happy..let us happy happy together.. ^^

0 comments: