THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, January 16, 2011

i'm not u..

i can't know what's in u..
n don't know what to do..
u gave up on me but i don't..
bear in mind..
i'm done with it..
i'm not your puppet..
real friends are not that way..
i don't trust u anymore..
like how u don't trust me..
u r not my real friends..
real friends won't treat me that way..
u making me felt that i'm your controller..
when u feel good n comfortable..
u will b nice..
when u uncomfortable with your own lame reason n never consider of my feeling..
u left me behind n put me away..while i'm not doing any wrong stuff n take it as i'm refugee..
i'm human k..i'm not your drama characters..
keep for yourself..
i'm done with it at once..
real friends will do what's best for me..not hurting me with your lame reasons for ntg

0 comments: