THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, January 1, 2011

brand new year

1st jan 2011..
what a tiring day ever..
when to shop with sister n mom n auntie..
thy actually celebrating my advance birthday~
^^ well kinda happy that i found some cheap stuff and bought quite a lot of stuff..
owh god..i got to eat bread during school time again =.=..
previous..i was totally blanked out and i just switched off the phone and enjoyed without hp..
and thats what i call freedom~ ^^
and by the time i switched it on my credit expired..
n that's boom! so many messages came in..haha sorry to them that can't reply on the spot ^^
a brand new year..
a brand new day..
a brand new chapter of life..
so i wish i can have a better year and better life..
i'm learning to love myself more..
keep hurting myself won't make them understand me either..
so what do they think about me..
i don't really care anymore..
no matter how good and real am i people will still feel suspicious and don't believe me..
so why do i so care so much on each and every words while people don't get me n made their own
assumptions and decisions without really concerning my feeling..
i have to move forwards..
the earth will still spinning n time will still running..
i want to be happy..^^ so let's enjoy!!! hope everyone will be happy~ i know they will

0 comments: