THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, November 5, 2010

i'm done with it

great experienced..
great time..
great moral values..
thanks a lot to you guys..
i learnt a lot..

learn to be..
strong..
tough..
don't so fragile anymore..
because..

people who you keep thinking..
things that you keep hoping for..
no one will understand unless u told them..
i'm not forcing anyone..
i'm not trying to make anything anymore..

like what my friend said..
xi guan jiu hao..
i'm just writting to express myself..
not to blame anyone..
or let anyone blame themselves..
but if you want to blame me..
go ahead..

look around me..
i'm happy to have a very good friend now..
he let me understand..
i'm not alone anymore..
and let me understand..
that's what are friends for..
never let me alone no matter what happen..
only we both understand what's the story behind..
won't care about those rumours..
and he's the one..
who will asked me..
a lot of questions..
for now..
thanks again..
next time treat him ice cream..^^

what are friends for..
for me..
it is like what you guys see now..

0 comments: