THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, October 8, 2010

Yours words hurt me

what a bad day yesterday..
already bad mood at first..
then drinks got steal in cc..
=.=..
i knew that u are not saying that words in purpose..
but i was in anger mood..
so my anger just overlap my rational part..
and that's why i chose to keep quiet..
sorry if i made u feel bad..
because of your words yesterday..
i did sad..
and kinda angry a little..
but i knew it was my own fault..

but..
i felt..
i'm already sad for it..
please don't add any fire on it..
is that the way u talk to me when i'm in that condition?
u are not like that last time..
i really got shocked..
Btw..
like how i told my friend..
nevermind..
i don't care anymore..
that anger last for 20 minutes only yesterday..
so..
whatever..

i told pei rong today that..
i was always alone because..
in school..
i only have u guys as my friends for now..
after school..
i got none..
i don't have any friends like u guys..
who.. they will call u for fun..
went out together and have fun..
find u for drinks..
i don't have..
only ah king n pei rong will call me now..
and that's all..
even my old friends..forgot my birthday..
so this year i went through with my sis only..

they are like suddenly varnish..
and left me alone..
so..
i do wish have more friends like u guys..
and maybe that's why..
i need more...
how silly am i.........

0 comments: