THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

over

i had a talked today..
a talked which strikes my mind..
i agreed with..
different people have different mind..
you will never know what's in his mind..

maybe some issues going on throughout my life..
making me felt that..
friends are so important.
and so..
i'm over with it..
haha..
friends do have something else in their life..
they are not like me..
^^
i was too over..
and so..
i'm trying to control and accept the truth..
and reality..

maybe i need a lot of protection..
and care from people..
very badly..
and so..
i thought i can have it through my friends..
how foolish..
they are not responsible about my life..
they are not here to do what i want..

how could i never think of it?
now i realized everything..
and trying to accept it..

this is all from my brain..
no one asked me to do..
and no one told me too..
it's all from what i see..
and what i feel..

what makes them happy is all i wanted now..
and that's really matter now..
so stay happy friends.. ^^

0 comments: