THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, October 11, 2010

hey

i have no idea what had happen to me..
i felt tired..
very tired..
u don't want to talk to me..
or even care about me...
i don't care anymore..
i had asked my friend a question..
did he think of my feeling before?
i need ur reason..
but u chose to keep quiet..

i might misunderstood u...
but u never try to make explaination to me..
is it hard for u to speak out?
or u are just feeling of don't want to bother anymore..
up to u..

i can't control u..
and i won't forced u..
i'm a person of..
i asked u once..twice.. and u still don't want to make any reasonable respond..
that's it..
i won't forced u anymore..
up to u..

u might think that i'm selfish by saying all this..
but..
i need people to protect me as how i protect u...
no matter what action u had done to me..
it won't stop me from protecting u..
i still care about u..
but not the same way like before..

i make such statements..
because..
u broke my heart many many many times...
i am a human..
not a robot..
robot will feel tired too..
no matter how strong is that person..
will get tired..and broke down..
so do i..

i everyday asked myself..
am i very rude to u?
am i very annoying to u?
am i that bad to u?
what makes u feel so moody?
what makes u stay so far away from me?
what is in your mind now?
are u sad now?
do u need a person to talk to?


these questions never stop circling my mind..
i'm tired now..
trying to get rid of these questions now..
n lastly..i will think...
will u think of what am i thinking now?

my heart was broken..
not once..
not twice...
and..
is..
by u..

0 comments: