THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

TQ

my friend told me that..
something is not right with him..
and until change to hatred..
i don't know what else to do..
i was feeling so guilty..
guilty of..

if they don't want to be with me ..
i don't mind..
but..
just don't avoid her too..
she felt so bad..
she felt that they don't care about her too..
i am so sure that is because of my existence..

i'm so sorry to her...
can u guys..
just don't treat her differently please..
she is innocent..
she don't know anything..
i know u guys trying to avoid me..
very obvious..don't deny..
i'm fine with it..
i understand..
i'm so frustrated..and tired..
just wanted to hit the wall..
and let it bleed..
so that it can..
cover the sadness and the guilty in my heart..

i know it couldn't fully cover..
at least..
i'm so .....
i don't know what else to do..
i couldn't say anything..
because they will probably thought of
because of my period..
this whole thing has been lasting for very long..
i kept it till now..

i can withstand how u guys wana respond on me..
but i couldn't withstand how u guys treat her..
just..
please...

0 comments: