THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

remember

how weird..
there's a lady sat next to me feeling going to cry soon..
@.@..frightening..
what happen recently?
why there's so many drama going on?

yesterday we did some conversation..
a short while..
but i don't know why..
feeling so sad..
nearly cried in the middle of conversation..
i went to toilet because the tears rolling down..
my friend ask me not to cry that easy..
i won't cry easily if it is not that hurt..

friends are like my fingers..
have i told you guys y is that so?
i'm nothing in the house..
i don't open my mouth once i step into the house..
they don't care..they don't trust.. and they often scolded me for nothing..
while i can't say a single word..
y is it so?
the younger can't be rude to elders..
it's true..
and the only way i can be so close and so comfortable are with my friends..
so i treat them really like my family..
i can tell them what do i feel..
what's inside me..

there's no one else i can rely to..
not my family
i'm all depending and rely on my friends..
but..
i screwed it up..
now i'm can't rely both..
neither family or friends..
after that incident..
wound is still a wound..
can't pretend it never happened before..
not you..
neither i..
where can i go now?
where can i talk now?
who can i rely on now?
alone again?
yes i am.. again...

0 comments: