THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, September 3, 2010

i shouldn't

my friends said that i think too much..n said..don't keep doing ur own prediction..
i can't help it..there's something i can see from ppl around me..
so it makes me wondering alot
or is it because of..i'm not satisfied? i couldn't get a clear picture from them..
i'm a person who need somethg to b cleared..at least a phrase.. just a phrase..
rather than you ppl keep ur mouth shut..n even stay away from me...
i know some ppl need a space for themselves..
n i also understand that there's somethg that ppl wouldn't want to tell to other ppl..
n choose to keep it to themselves..n want to b alone for a moment..
i understand vry well..but humans r not always that rational...
especially me...n i also know that i shouldn't think that much..
but ....thats the human nature that i have...the feeling... that i couldn't get rid off....could you understand me?

0 comments: