THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, August 27, 2010

tears

many thgs happen in a row..don't even know how to start with it or where to start
i failed my chem twice..i regret..vry regret..but i tried to hold back my tears..coz i have promised my friends that i won't cry in front of them
must be happy always.. so i don't..i keep telling myself..i have another last shot..
no matter what i must hit my target with this last shot..i am been recognised with my ability
i have to show them i'm not stupid as they called me..although i know it's a joke..but still
i could feel the pain...
ppl used to said.. come on it's just a test..
i'm not a rich person could have second chance to study like that in college..
i couldn't miss any chance that had given to me..
not one..
i have a poor family background that ppl couldn't understand..n yet is not necessary for me to tell all of u unless my best pal keep asking me..
not to say that i feel shame..is because i don't want ppl to feel any sympathy n keep buying me thgs..
thanx a lot guys.. i know u guys trying to make me happy..i am vry happy..happy like hell...but............
i do care what ppl thinks..you know what i mean rite..btw..i know i couldn't argue with u all...so...again..thanx guys ^^

0 comments: