THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, July 3, 2010

freaking busy week

damn!! i got so many things to do for this two weeks..sry for those who i didn't reply your msg..
sometimes it depends on my mood as well..u know..sometimes when u are not in the mood..u will have the feeling of just want to stay away from ppl..just want to sit alone and do my things without any disturbance..

back to my point..seriously..my homeworks are not done..n i have presentation on mon which i'm not well prepared at all!! plus i have exams coming soon..on next tues n wed..
so stressful =.=..for dumb ppl like me is hard to catch up that fast..just imagine our lecturer finished 2 chapters in a week..how can i catch up??!!!!

i'm so regret to take A-levels by now..i shouldn't have the dream to take pharmacy course for my main aim..i'm so regret..my lecturer said is a tough subject..have to study n do research a lot..haiz.... luckily i have taken guitar class to balance up my stressful life..my teacher said..the nxt class v r going to play n sing ..that's my favourite part ever..^^ i do love to sing..n hopefully i can have the chance to perform..hopefully ppl can recognised my 'so-called' talent..haha..just an imagination for my own satisfaction ^^

biasa lah..manusia kan suka bermimpi..^^ that is the fact..nvr argue for it

0 comments: