THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, June 7, 2010

stalker!

gosh..i really wonder that guy normal or abnormal??
keep disturbing ppl..especially female..like me =.=

atop being that way pls..u r making me don't want to work anymore..
wanting to quit by then..but..i can't just leave my lovely chris amole there with him
he is too..no more words can't describe him..just sucks..
i do know how to scold ppl too..>.<

mayb i should really get a bf to stop all those rumours n disturbance..
n there's a guy who really helps a lot..
but i just can't accept him..u know..everythg depends on feeling..no means no..
n get 'touched' is another story..
he is good..but..i just can't..n for god sakes..guys! stop making fool around abt me n him pls..
making me don't want to friend with him anymore..
got those guilt feeling u know..pls..consider a little abt my feeling la!!=.=

0 comments: